Big Tex wants you to join in on the Creative Arts fun! We know entering your masterpiece and competing with folks from around the world might seem intimidating, but we’re here to tell you now is the perfect time to get creative! From winning a State Fair ribbon to making new friends, the Creative Arts competitions are here to celebrate all things Texan! Get those paintbrushes out, go snap some photos, or get to work on that craft model display.
Make 2021 the year you are a Creative Arts ribbon winner!
1. Be a part of the tradition. The State Fair of Texas has been around since 1886. That’s over 130 years of a Texas tradition!
2. Ribbon-winning entries are on display for all to admire throughout the 24-day run of the Fair! That means folks from all over the world will set eyes on YOUR artwork!
3. Though Texas is southern friendliness at its finest, we know y’all enjoy a good competition! This is the perfect place to really show your grit and compete!
4.Win a State Fair of Texas ribbon. #EnoughSaid, Right? Yep, this could be you grinnin’ ear to ear with a one of a kind, #StateFairofTX ribbon!
5. You never know what kind of doors Creative Arts participation might open. One of the best just might be meeting some new folks you start to call friends! We’re a family around here and enjoy meeting all new smiling faces.
6. Just when you thought the Fair is fun… participating and being a key part of the Fair is even greater, more exciting fun! To say you participated in the best State Fair in the country…now that’s huge!
7.Whether you want to stick to what you know or maybe you’re wanting to branch out, competing in the Creative Arts competitions is the perfect time to challenge your creativity! Let those creative minds soar and see what you can come up with.
For more information on Creative Arts Contests or blogs on how to enter,
visit our Creative Arts 101 page or sign-up for our Creative Texans Newsletter.