Welcome to our online application process for returning exhibitors
⏰ Deadline: February 19, 2024 ⏰
• Be prepared to answer all questions in a one-time session
• The average time to complete an application is 30 minutes
• No application fee needed
Terms and Conditions
COMMERCIAL EXHIBIT SPACE IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. ALL DECISIONS IN THE SELECTION OF EXHIBITORS AND CONTRACTS FOR EXHIBIT SPACE SHALL BE AT THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS. THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS SEEKS TO CONTRACT WITH EXHIBITORS THAT DISPLAY UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT WILL POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO THE OVERALL FAIR EXPERIENCE; HOWEVER, ALL APPLICATIONS WILL RECEIVE DUE CONSIDERATION.
- Exhibitor, at its sole cost and expense, must provide all carpet, decorations, signage, displays, furniture and fixtures for the exhibit. All signage and finish-out must be approved in writing by the State Fair of Texas’ Exhibits Department.
- The 2024 State Fair of Texas will run from Friday, September 27, 2024, through Sunday, October 20, 2024.
- All exhibits must open at 10:00 A.M. each day during the 2024 Fair and remain open until 9:00 P.M. (Sunday through Thursday) or 10:00 P.M. (Friday and Saturday).
- There is no complimentary exhibitor parking. Exhibitors must purchase parking passes if onsite parking is required.
- Exhibitors must purchase commercial general liability insurance coverage provided under a master policy for exhibitors at the 2024 Fair. Premiums for the insurance coverage will be collected by State Fair of Texas and remitted to the insurance carrier.
- Exhibitors must provide proof of either worker’s compensation insurance or occupational accident insurance coverage for all personnel working at the exhibit during the 2024 Fair. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I agree to abide by the rules and requirements of the State Fair of Texas in the event an Exhibit Contract is offered by the State Fair. I further agree and acknowledge that this is an application and is NOT an Exhibit Contract. I hereby authorize the State Fair of Texas to obtain information pertaining to my company from the listed references.
The application process for 2024 has now been closed.