Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the State Fair of Texas!
August 25 at 11:59 P.M.
Online Youth Livestock Entry Deadline
Online Youth Contest Entry Deadline
September 1 at 11:59 P.M.
Online Youth Contest Upload Deadline
Postmark deadline for ALL entries to avoid late fees
- Youth livestock entries must include a current quality counts number.
- A CEA/AST must approve, sign, and submit all youth entries online and mail COMPLETE hard copies with payment by applicable deadlines.
- A mandatory $20 processing fee is required per cart submission.
- (*do not submit cart until complete; you will be responsible for additional processing fees that result in multiple cart submissions).
- Submitting an entry application DOES NOTguarantee entry acceptance.
2020 competitive events hosted in Dallas:
• Youth market steers
• Youth market barrows
• Youth market lambs
• Youth market goats
• Youth market broilers
• Virtual Contests:
– Agri Science Fair
– Job Interview
– Public Speaking
2020 competitive events hosted in Waco in conjunction with the Heart O’ Texas Fair & Rodeo:
• “The United” Shows:
– Youth breeding heifers
– Youth prospect steers
– Youth purebred breeding gilts
• To make an entry in “The United” show, please visit HOTFair.com
We look forward to resuming a full traditional schedule in 2021!
Contact the livestock office email@example.com or 214-421-8723.
ENTER ONLINE HERE