The Field of Legends
Nestled in the middle of Fair Park sits the historic Cotton Bowl Stadium, home to the iconic Red River Showdown, State Fair Classic, and many other gridiron games.
The State Fair of Texas welcomes football fans to the Cotton Bowl for Saturdays of exciting college football.
Cotton Bowl Stadium Information
All games played in Cotton Bowl Stadium are subject to the following rules
All bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium.
- All Bags, including backpacks
- Purses that exceed 10” x 10”
- Medical Bags will be inspected upon entry
- All weapons of any sort
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Artificial Noisemakers (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- Banners, flags, flag poles, signs, umbrellas, etc.
- Cameras with detachable lenses greater than 10”. Video cameras and tripods
- Any explosive or flammable items
- Food & Beverages
- Any items deemed a safety hazard or annoyance (balls, balloons, firearms, fireworks, Frisbees, glass, hard plastic or metal water bottles, laser pointers, etc.)
- Pets (service dogs permitted)
- Tobacco products of any kind, including e-cigarettes
- Any type of seat cushions or chair backs
- Baby seats