The State Fair of Texas is looking forward to hosting you during the AT&T Red River Showdown. Below you’ll find general information for RV parking and detailed RV parking instructions.
General RV Parking Information
AT&T RED RIVER SHOWDOWN RV PARKING INFORMATION:
RV Parking lot will be open for entry:
Thursday, October 7, 2021: 12 noon – 10 p.m.
Friday, October 8: 9 a.m. -10 p.m.
Saturday, October 9: 8 a.m. – one (1) hour after kickoff
Sunday, October 10: All vehicles must exit by 11:00 a.m.
Flat parking rate: $250 per RV. $80 per tow vehicle. (limit 1 tow vehicle)
- Space is allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Adjacent spaces may not be reserved.
- Cash or Credit Card payment is due at the gate upon entry unless you have pre-paid for your space before Labor Day. Cashier hours for the AT&T Red River Showdown are as follows: Thursday, 12 noon – 10 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturday, 8 a.m. until one hour after kickoff on the day of the game. On-site RV parking sales are only available during the cashier hours listed. Space is subject to availability. Security is provided.
- Trams will be provided to State Fair gates from a designated tram stop beginning at 12 noon on Friday until 11:00 am on Sunday.
- Golf carts or small motorized vehicles may not be operated on any State Fair parking lot – including the area reserved for RVs.
- RV parking is for personal use only. Vehicles that are branded to promote commercial products will not be admitted.
- Fees are charged on each RV and accompanying tow car – regardless of intent to use in/out pass for tow car.
- Limit one tow car per RV.
- General parking will not be available in the area reserved for RVs.
Thursday, October 7 from 12 noon – 10 p.m. early RV arrivals will enter Gate 15. Parking attendants and security will be on hand at Gate 15. Tailgating is prohibited.