The State Fair of Texas is home to the most widely attended auto show in the United States. The show offers 24 days, 9 acres of brand new automobiles, and millions of potential customers.
The State Fair Auto Show has extremely high brand recognition among visitors and influences current and future new car purchases. To inquire about space, contact Kelly Pound at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auto Show Rates
The cost to exhibit at the State Fair of Texas is outlined below. Please note the cost of carpet, carpet maintenance and drayage is not included in the cost per square foot.
Automotive Building: $4.65 per square foot
Centennial Building (Auto): $4.65 per square foot
Truck Zone (Outdoor): $3.10 per square foot
Who attends the State Fair Auto Show?
Studies conducted by Foresight Research found that new car buyers in the North Texas Area show attendance at the State Fair of Texas is a significant factor in subsequent vehicle purchasing decisions.
- Gender: Male 51% – Female 49%
- Household Income: SFT Auto Show attendees have incomes of: more than $50,000 (70%); more than $100,000 (12%); more than $150,000(12%).
- Education: 57% have a degree of higher education.
- Ethnic Diversity: 45% Caucasian; 36% Hispanic; 18% African American.
- 85% of all Fairgoers attend the Auto Show.
- Attendees spend an average of 2 hours 26 minutes in the Auto displays.
- 79% of Fair attendees preplan their trip to the Auto Show which indicates high awareness of the show.
- 31% of State Fair Auto Show attendees currently own or lease a luxury brand automobile.
Intent to Purchase
- Intenders (guests with intentions to purchase a vehicle in the next 12 months) make up 51% of the Auto Show attendees.
- 40% of show visitors added one or more brands to their consideration list as a result of interacting with the vehicles at the State Fair Auto Show.
- 80% want to see the newest vehicles just introduced.
- Show attendees were 50% more likely to be high level automotive influencers.
- 55% of attendees are considering a luxury brand for their next purchase.
Exhibitor information regarding the 2016 Auto Show
The State Fair Auto Show runs the 24 days of the Fair – September 30 to October 23, 2016. The press day for the Auto Show is Thursday, September 29, 2016. All displays must be show ready by September 28, 2016 at 6 p.m. – the day before the press day.
Below are links to key information you will need as an exhibitor. Please note the 2015 move-in schedule. If you have questions about the Auto Show, contact Kelly Pound at email@example.com, or call 214-421-8728.