It’s hard to believe but we’re only 100 days away from the opening of the 2017 State Fair of Texas! It feels like only yesterday when we celebrated the best State Fair in our 130-year history.
We’re kicking off the celebration of the 2017 season of the State Fair of Texas right now, at the “100 Days until the Fair” mark, with an amazing opportunity for you, our fans. We are giving away an incredible prize package, valued at $800, to one lucky fan.
You could be the person who wins:
2 tickets to the AT&T Red River Showdown
1-day parking pass
$100 in Food and Ride Coupons
State Fair of Texas limited edition bag with State Fair merchandise.
Enter today and you could be our lucky Fair fan!Enter Now!
By submitting an entry you agree to the Official Rules listed below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.bigtex.com/100Days and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of State Fair of Texas, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofState Fair of Texas as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 21, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. CSTand ending July 14, 2017, 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by July 14, 2017, 11:59 PM CST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.bigtex.com/100Days. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofState Fair of Texas. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of State Fair of Texas.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive(2) tickets to Red River Showdown football game on October 14, 2017, (1) 1-day parking pass to the State Fair of Texas, $100 worth of Food and Ride Coupons, customer State Fair of Texas bag with branded merchandise – approximate retail value $800. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined byState Fair of Texas. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at State Fair of Texas discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for State Fair of Texas to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing using a random number generator under the supervision of State Fair of Texas. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. State Fair of Texas shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT STATE FAIR OF TEXAS‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions:State Fair of Texas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondState Fair of Texas’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, State Fair of Texas may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by State Fair of Texas. State Fair of Texas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. State Fair of Texas has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, State Fair of Texas reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessState Fair of Texas and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFUnited States of America ANDTexas. WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
State Fair of Texas
PO Box 150009
Dallas, Texas 75315
Requests must be received no later than [July 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM CST].