A season pass for the State Fair of Texas® is more than just a ticket to the Fair, it offers you 24 days to create memories with friends and family. The staff of the Fair compiled a list of just a few of the things you can do with your season pass this year.
#1—Be a one-of-a-kind, exclusive State Fair of Texas Season Pass holder
Now, this is a big role whether you’re Texan or not. Season Pass holders must be able to navigate 277-acres of fairground fun, be ready to taste and munch on a wide variety of Fair foods, and take an abundant amount of #BigTex® selfies. When you’re ready to take on the ultimate Texan role, you’ll also receive:
- 24-day admission to the 2019 State Fair of Texas
- One FREE single-day, bring-a-friend ticket (valid Monday – Friday only)
- FREE headlining concerts on the Chevrolet Main Stage
- One FREE 2019 State Fair reusable bag (available to the first 8,000 Season Pass holders who redeem)
- Buy One Game, Get One Game FREE at the ALL-NEW Flip-a-Chick game
- One 10% OFF coupon for State Fair gear at official merchandise stores located on the fairgrounds
- $5 discount on the 2019 State Fair of Texas Cookbook
#2—Experience every genre of music on the Chevrolet Main Stage
With 24 days of music and 12 headliner concerts, the Chevrolet Main Stage has a little something for everyone. From country to gospel and Tejano to R&B, the stage features national and regional acts every night of the Fair. See the complete lineup to find old favorites and discover Texas talent. Bigtex.com/fun/mainstage
#3–Watch 24 Starlight Parades from 24 different locations on the grounds.
The nightly parade makes its way through the grounds each night beginning at 7:15 p.m. There are tons of great vantage points but a few of the best are:
- Along the Lagoon across from Cotton Bowl Plaza
- In front of the Band Shell
- At the State Fair Wine Garden
- The steps of the Hall of State
- Big Tex Circle
#4—Never miss a chance to see a furry friend at the Fair
Because what’s the State Fair without all the adorable animals? With a State Fair of Texas Season Pass, you’re bound to make a new furry friend. Welcoming a new Livestock Birthing Barn, you can experience the miracle of life for 24-days—just think you could be the first ‘Howdy’ to a piglet! Not to mention, Home on the Range is the perfect spot to enjoy air-conditioned petting zoo with all your favorite animals.
#5—Participate in or watch a different cooking contest each day in the Creative Arts Competition Kitchen.
Are you brave enough to face the Competition Kitchen, or would you rather sit back and watch the blue ribbons awarded to the State Fair best tastings? With a different competition each day, things always get heated in the kitchen. Don’t miss out on all the action. Find all the competitions at BigTex.com/creativearts or be sure to stop by each morning as a Season Pass holder to watch!
#6—24 Days of #BigTex Selfies.
One photo with the legendary #BigTex is just never enough, so why would you miss out on 24 days of opportunities? Especially when your photo could be showcased as “Picture of the Day” on the State Fair of Texas’ social media. Let’s get creative and #BigTex!