Fairgoers Want Your Thrifty Thursday Item!
Got an item on your menu that you want to offer as a Thrifty Thursday discounted item? Our fairgoers want to buy it! Fill out this form and let us know which item you intend to sell as a Thrifty Thursday item. We want to help get this information out to our fairgoers so that they know how to find your item on Thursday during the Fair, so please be sure to complete this form by JULY 14, 2023. If your item is not in by this date, we cannot guarantee it will be listed in the Visitors Guide.
These items are intended to increase attendance and help vendors build a customer base. You may sell the regular sized item at a reduced price or create a smaller serving of the item to sell at a reduced price.
Tips for selecting food items:
- Showcase a specialty or popular food you sell. It should be an item that states your brand or a new item you are introducing.
- Thrifty Thursday items should be priced at a $10 value or less.
- Management will review and does have the right to reject food items or make suggestions after reviewing.
- NO ALCOHOL
- “Stand Alone” Beverage locations may feature one (1) beverage item.
- Once you set the price and the item, it can not be changed or adjusted.
The State Fair will provide signage for each location participating.
2023 Big Tex Choice Awards winners will not be allowed to sell smaller versions of their items on Thrifty Thursday.