Online Registration is now closed.
CEA/AST logging in for the first time in 2017?
- Use your school/county email address for your username
- Reset your password using the forgot password link.
If you have troubles with access to Youth shows, please call the livestock office 214-421-8723
County Extension Agents, Ag Teachers, and FCCLA Advisors:
*Deadlines: August 25 for livestock entries; September 1 for youth contest entries.
- Print worksheets for youth exhibitors to complete
- Signed paper copies, summary sheets (livestock and contests, if applicable), payment (if not paid online), and printed summary receipt from online registration portal must be postmarked and mailed by entry deadline to the livestock office. Late entries will result in late fees.
- Submit all excess material corresponding to specific contests to livestock office as well.
*Deadlines: September 1 for livestock, poultry, and rabbit entries.
- Print and complete entry applications.
- Signed paper copies, payment (if not paid online), and printed summary receipt from online registration portal must be postmarked and mailed by entry deadline to the livestock office. Late entries will result in late fee.
All 4-H Clubs, FFA Chapters, and Exhibitors (Youth and Pan-Am) MUST submit a W-9 Form and Indemnity with entries to livestock office in order to receive premium monies.
ALL entries (Youth and Pan-Am) submitted online must mail a hard copy of signed entries to the livestock office.
Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
State Fair of Texas
P.O. Box 150009
Dallas, TX 75315
|Entry Application/Worksheets||Link (PDF)|
|Youth Livestock Worksheet & Summary||Download|
|Youth Contest Worksheets & Summary||Download|
|Pan American Livestock Application||Download|
|Pan American Poultry Application||Download|
|Pan American and Youth Rabbit Application||Download|
|Additional Stall Request Form||Download|
|Additional Youth Indemnity||Download|
|Additional Pan American Indemnity||Download|
|Intercollegiate Livestock Judging Entry Application||Download|