Join the State Fair Texas and Dairy MAX for the 2017 Ag Awareness Day and celebrate with a special presentation and concert!
The State Fair’s mission is built upon agriculture, education and community involvement. We are proud to host youth from across the state as we celebrate Texans and our states rich agricultural history. The State Fair invites teachers and students to experience each of these pillars through several activities throughout Ag Awareness Day. When they arrive, students will support the local community by participating in a canned food drive. From there, they will embark on an educational scavenger hunt across the grounds. The day will conclude with a special agricultural message and the recognition of youth leadership and development organizations in the state.
- Tickets WILL NOT be mailed.
- For every ticket requested, a canned good donation is required.
- Please submit one ticket request per County (4-H) or Chapter (FCCLA or FFA).
- Ticket requests will be granted up to 20% over the County/Chapter’s previous year’s paid membership.
- An email confirmation will be sent upon verification of ticket reservation.
Registration is now closed.
Donate and Win
Support the North Texas Food Bank through our canned food drive. Prizes will be awarded to the top two clubs/chapter by organization, as well as a grand prize. Each club/chapter bringing over 100 pounds will receive a commemorative gift for each attendee*. (While supplies last)
- • 8:00 a.m.: Registration/Food Drive
- • 8:30 a.m. – 12 Noon: AgriQuest
- • 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: TBD
- • 12:30 – 1 p.m.: Officer Recognition and Awards