Each sponsor package is unique. After understanding your marketing goals, the Fair builds a package combining exposure and branding with face-to-face customer interaction.
State Fair Sponsor Opportunities include:
- Top o’ Texas Tower and various midway rides
- Nightly Starlight Parade
- State Fair tram system
- Pan Am Arena, home to the featured animal shows and attractions
- Five entertainment stages
- Safe Kids (lost children) program
- Celebrity Chef and Competition Kitchens
- Food court and Big Tex® Choice Awards
- Pee Wee Stampede and other kids attractions
- BMX bike stunt show
- Marine Corps Square
- Texas Wine Garden
- Magnolia Beer Garden
- State Fair Big Tex Insider e-newsletter program
Download a complete list of 2016 sponsor opportunities.
Sponsor packages begin at $20,000 and may consist of any of the following benefits including commercial exhibit space. Contact Jennifer Schuder at email@example.com for information on specific opportunities and sponsor benefits.
- 24 days of targeted sampling & display (additional fees may be required). Outdoor exhibit space can be arranged for your company to display and sell products, sample, conduct research/feedback surveys, and build your database through lead generation.
- Promotional rights to develop effective promotions in conjunction with State Fair.
- Category exclusivity to capture customer’s undivided attention.
- Content integration opportunities with State Fair email marketing and social media programs.
- On-site signage at sponsored venue.
- Pre- and post-show announcements at sponsored venue.
- Complimentary tickets & VIP parking for employee and client use.
- Listing in official State Fair Visitor’s Guide. More than 600,000 distributed at gates and information booths throughout fair.
- Logo inclusion on McDonald’s State Fair tray liners & bag stuffers. Major attractions and sponsors are listed on 825,000 tray liners and 1.1 million bag stuffers.
- Logo inclusion in newspaper advertising.
- Daily logo inclusion on electronic message boards located on the Fairgrounds.
- Clickable logo on www.bigtex.com.
Download the 2016 Sponsorship Overview for complete details on sponsorship packages.