State Fair of Texas is the largest state fair in the country located two miles east of downtown Dallas in historic Fair Park. We are a unique mix of shopping, live entertainment, educational venues, food, livestock and creative arts competitions.
Why Exhibit at the State Fair?
The State Fair provides the opportunity to reach millions of people of diverse ages and interests. We have approximately 400,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space allocated for promoting and selling products or services.
An exhibit space at the State Fair of Texas can:
- Drive in-store traffic
- Generate sales leads
- Increase product sales and awareness
- Interact face-to-face with potential customers
- Give the customer a hands-on experience
How to become a vendor
We have contracts pending on all exhibit space for 2016. You may submit an application, however, you will be placed on a waiting list for the 2016 Fair.
To start the application process please download the application and return to our office with the best photos of your products and display.
- There is a $30.00 non-refundable Application Processing Fee payable by check or money order.
- Applications without photos or processing fee will not be considered.
- You must provide references of at least 2 other shows/fairs in which you have participated
The following links explain additional cost and requirements.
Interested in expanding your relationship with the State Fair of Texas? Become a sponsor.