2016 Online Entry Applications and Worksheet Forms
County Extension Agents, Ag Teachers, and FCCLA Advisors:
- Print worksheets for youth exhibitors to complete
- Signed paper copies, summary sheets (livestock and contests, if applicable), payment (if not paid online), and printed summary receipt from online registration portal must be postmarked and mailed by entry deadline to the livestock office.
- Submit all excess material corresponding to specific contests to livestock office as well.
- Print and complete entry applications.
- Signed paper copies, payment (if not paid online), and printed summary receipt from online registration portal must be postmarked and mailed by entry deadline to the livestock office.
All 4-H Clubs, FFA Chapters, and Exhibitors (Youth and Pan-American) MUST submit an IRS W-9 Form and indemnity with entries to livestock office.
ALL entries (Youth and Pan-Am) submitted online must mail a hard copy of signed entries to the livestock office.
Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
State Fair of Texas
P.O. Box 150009
Dallas, TX 75315
2016 Entry Applications and Worksheets
|Entry Application/Worksheet||Link (PDF)|
|Youth Show Entry Worksheet||Download|
|Youth Additional Animal Information Worksheet||Download|
|Youth Red Angus Futurity||Download|
|Youth Rabbit Entry Application||Download|
|Youth Livestock Summary Sheet||Download|
|Stall Request Forms||Download|
|Pan-American Entry Application||Download|
|Pan American Additional Animal Information Worksheet||Download|
|Pan-American Poultry Entry Application||Download|
|Pan-American Rabbit Entry Application||Download|
|Stall Request Form||Download|
|Youth Ag Mech Entry Worksheet||Download|
|Youth Ag Science Fair Worksheets||Download|
|Youth Individual Contest Entry Worksheet||Download|
|Youth Team Contests and Summary Sheet||Download|
|Intercollegiate Livestock Judging Entry Application||Download|
|Youth Contest Entry Certification||Download|